Contoplanet is a storytale application turning each story into an emotional, intuitive, nice experience. We’ve selected a series of children´s stories from the Arbore Collection at Galaxia Editorial.
Each storytale is digitalized, translated into three languagues and narrated by professional storytellers. In order to explore each story in different ways, tactile areas, sound effects and animation have been added with multiple choices, making each reading a different and special experience.
- All the stories have been adapted into three languages, including the option to show or hide the stories´ texts.
- You can automatically see and hear the storytales like a film, whereby the story plays without having to touch the screen.
- By chosing the option of manually turning the pages, you can enjoy the tactile interactive areas, the sounds, the page-turning sound effects, the animations and character movements in beautiful settings that come to life.
- The more adventurous users can replace the narrator´s voice with their own voice, and dedicate the story to someone special or even change the story at their leisure by hiding the texts, thus creating a personalised storytale.
- Another interesting possibility is the option of selecting the texts in one language and the narration in another, this is a great way to practice and learn langauges.
Learn through play.
Created with children in mind, Contoplanet has engineered an interactive experience designed to develop a healthy and creative rapport with the new digital world. Contoplanet is a tool where education and fun come together to stimulate little ones´ imagination and introduce them to children’s literature.
A common ground for parents and children alike, Contoplanet conveys a positive influence on children through the moral values of the stories teamed up with the digital era potential and the latest developments in tactile devices.
These stories transmit respect towards nature and people, generosity, friendship, backing the weak, integration, etc.